Christmas trees

So I'd probably go for the artificial Christmas tree. That way, I wouldn't have to contend with the death of some perfectly good tree, being on my conscience. But then again, I hear there're farms now, where people grow trees precisely in order to cut them down come Christmas time.

So the idea is that if people don't buy these natural Christmas trees, then business persons wouldn't feel the need to grow them in the first place, and there'd be fewer trees throughout the year. So maybe buying some natural Christmas trees isn't so bad. Still, I'd go for the artificial one anyway.

The size of the Christmas tree doesn't matter that much to me. Growing up, I've experienced having Christmas trees of different heights, usually depending on how the economy and business were doing. If business was coming along alright, we'd have the taller tree. If business wasn't so good, we'd have a shorter one. There were some years when we didn't have a Christmas tree at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment